Quote

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Down with 2009!

I've been reminiscing a lot today, and as I do so I can't stop thinking about how grateful I am for my family and friends. In a lot of ways this has been a really challenging year for me. I've lost a lot of people that have been incredibly important in shaping the person I've become, and without the friends and family I still have around I don't think I would have made it to this holiday season with the sense of emotional stability I have today. That said, I've also grown a lot on my own and I'm really thankful I've had the chance to do that, even if most of that growth was caused by pain. Hopefully it's laid a good foundation for the coming years.

As I reminisce I remember all of the music that was important to me in 2009. This is my song of the year:


(P.S. How amazing is that freeze frame?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment